- My baby was born via Caeserian section.
- My baby was born Natural, but it was a stressful labour. (Forceps, vacuum use)
- My baby only likes to feed on the one side?
- My baby chokes on my milk!
- My baby doesn’t break his/her winds.
- My baby arches his/her back while feeding.
- My baby curls his/her legs into their chest after a feed.
- My baby farts a lot!
- My baby vomits often.
- My baby has hiccups often.
- My baby prefers to look to one side only.
- Why is my babys head flat at the back?
Yes! This is an amazing way to start preparing for your baby’s arrival.
There is a bonus section focusing on the akward 3-4 months period so this is most definitely applicable at 3 months old! The method we teach can still be applied up until 5/6 months too!
Yes! We have an amazing facebook support group where you can ask any questions and we’ll answer them there.
We also have support options as an add on if you need 1:1 help.
Both! All babies are welcome! Whenever you feel you need support with breastfeeding, please do make sure to check in with a lactation consultant.
You have lifetime access to all of the information!
We have a section in the course that covers how we approach premature babies. We always look at corrected age and not actual age.
We have a dedicated section on how you would find your rhythm and approach the methods with twins!
If your baby is in pain or suffering from reflux or colic the methods we teach will not work. You need to sort out the root cause of the pain first and then work on improving sleep.
We have an amazing Reflux and Colic course created by Chiropractors that will help you identify and deal with some symptoms.
Yes! All babies go through this regression, however we fully believe if you implement the methods and steps in our course this regression will be easier to navigate through and short lived!
Read more about this regression on our blog.