Our simple truth about newborns
Is this newborn sleep course for us?
Creating healthy sleep habits from the start
How does the newborn sleep course work?
After you have purchased the course and created your online profile, you will have access to 15 master classes and a comprehensive newborn sleep guide that you can download.
Find your way by clicking on the different sections and use the guide as a roadmap.
Watch & Read
All video clips are short so you can watch them while feeding or even if baby is doing a contact nap! Watch each video as many times as you want, or pause and go back when you have a minute again.
Download the newborn sleep guide and work through all checklists and steps to help you make this journey easier. The guide is interactive and it’s ideal if you use it together with the videos as a roadmap.
When you feel confident and ready, start applying the tips one by one and see how sleep starts changing!
There are helpful checklists to guide you and additional resources with every master class to help you feel empowered when helping your little one love sleep!
Ready to start working on healthy sleep?
Frequently Asked Questions
No! Newborns are not neurologically ready yet to be able to self-settle. In this course we are working on creating healthy sleep habits that will benefit them forever. We will be teaching you how to gently transition from motion to motion-less sleep. There are no periods of leaving them to cry.
Every baby is unique and develops at different rates. This course constitutes as a general guideline and following your baby’s cues stays top priority during this time. Some of the results you can expect:
- Feeling empowered. By knowing what to expect during the newborn phase. Cutting through the noise and giving you a step by step plan to reach your goals
- Less fussy periods. By learning to read your baby’s signs you will prevent overtiredness and learn how to easily calm baby.
- Sleep bliss! By using our methods you can enjoy ALL of the cuddles, support your baby to sleep and have a great sleeper by 4 months.
- Finding a rhythm with your baby by falling into a flexible routine.
- Feel confident by having a toolkit of information for the first 4 months. With additional info about going back to work, siblings and room sharing, twins and premature babies.
Yes! This is an amazing way to start preparing for your baby’s arrival. You have access to the course for 6 months.
For now the course works well for 0-3 months babies. But check back soon. We’ll be adding a section especially for our 3-4 month old babies!
Yes! During the course we will have a live Q&A session every second week where you can talk to someone.
We also have support options as an add on if you need 1:1 help.
Both! All babies are welcome! Whenever you feel you need support with breastfeeding, please do make sure to check in with a lactation consultant.