I wish someone had told me this when I was a new mom!
Sleep changes in soooo many ways over the first four months and as a new mom it can become really overwhelming.
Coping with all the changes your body is going through and suddenly having a little person dependent on you 24/7.
We put together a newborn sleep course so that it can empower you to feel confident in parenting and guide you in the months ahead!
Things you'll learn
- How to calm your baby when it feels impossible to get out of that fussy stage aka the witching hour!
- Slowly and gently get them used to a sleep spot, and falling asleep by themselves. Is your baby only used to you rocking them, in your arms or in a carrier to sleep and refuses to sleep in the cot? We’ll help you transition.
- How the environment and science affect how your little one sleeps.
- Those very early morning wake-ups.
- Dummy troubles?
- Having a split night with your little one awake for more than an hour at night?
What you'll get
- A library of resources available for 4 months.
- Ongoing support over the duration of the course via a Whatsapp group.
- The confidence to take on any sleep bumps in the future.
- Demonstration videos to show you exactly how to apply the methods.