This is the ideal toddler cup. Teach your toddler to drink out of this toddler cup, as a playful transition from their sippy cup to an open cup. The Difrax 360 Degree toddler cup is the ideal step for your toddler as it contains a handy sealing cap which prevents spillage and is handy for travel and an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Prevents mess thanks to the 360 Degree Cup rim
- Suitable from 9 months, also suitable for older children
- Supports normal muscle development in the mouth
With the 360 Degree Cup it doesn’t matter where your toddler drinks on the rim. When they suck on the edge of the cup the liquid is released. Due to the shape of the toddler cup, the drink flows to the edge when you hold the cup horizontally. This ensures that your child does not have to bend their neck back. The slim ergonomic model makes the cup easy to hold for little hands.
Watch the video here and find out how the 360 works.
Tip! If you also use the Difrax spout cup, the handle of the spout cup can also be placed on the 360 degree cup. This makes it easier for a child under 9 months to hold the cup.
- The cup was developed in collaboration with speech therapists
- Content 250 ml
- Can be completely disassembled for optimal cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Dutch Design