If you have interest in this course, there must be an inkling of curiosity that Chiropractic may be the answer. Many of you may have heard from your mommy groups that they tried Chiropractic for their baby. Maybe you heard about Chiropractic from your Midwife, or perhaps your lactation consultant. Perhaps even from a sleep consultant? That’s because, we all work together in trying to build this puzzle, piece by piece, in the hope and aim that we can help you and your baby be happier and comfortable.
Do you have questions about any of these? Then let’s get started!
- My baby was born via Caeserian section.
- My baby was born Natural, but it was a stressful labour. (Forceps, vacuum use)
- My baby only likes to feed on the one side?
- My baby chokes on my milk!
- My baby doesn’t break his/her winds.
- My baby arches his/her back while feeding.
- My baby curls his/her legs into their chest after a feed.
- My baby farts a lot!
- My baby vomits often.
- My baby has hiccups often.
- My baby prefers to look to one side only.
- Why is my babys head flat at the back?